At Alex Family Law, P.C., we continue to “sharpen the saw” by lecturing, writing and appearing at speaking events. Here are a few examples of our recent work.
- “Co-habitation Agreements”, The Daily Journal, June 2013, by Raquel Sefton
- “A Roundtable Discussion: What Law Firms Expect From New Lawyers,” Law Practice Today, March 2013, Raquel Sefton, Participant.
- “Domestic Partner Violence in Same-Sex Relationships: What Is It and What Can We Do to Help?”, Family Law News, Issue 3, 2012 · VOL. 34 No. 3, by Juliana Williamson
- “Substance Abuse in Family Matters”, The Recorder, Family Law, May 2012, by Raquel Sefton
- “Agreements Among Partners”, The Matrimonial Strategist, February 2012, by Raquel Sefton
- “Race to the Courthouse — Unnecessary”, The Recorder, January 2011, by Raquel Sefton